Analytical Grammar is a program that teaches English grammar, punctuation, and usage. It is designed to be taught in three grammar “seasons” (see timeline) over three years; however, it is flexible enough to be adapted to a one- or two-year schedule.
AG has been successfully used with all students from the learning disabled to the highly gifted. This innovative and logical method is not only extremely effective, but makes learning grammar fun.
Analytical Grammar is an easy-to-follow, step-by-step approach that will prepare your student for high school and college-level work. The home teacher does not need to be a grammar expert but can learn right along with the student.
Analytical Grammar covers:
- All the parts of speech and parts of the sentence
- Phrases and clauses
- Classic sentence diagraming
- Rules of punctuation and capitalization
- Common usage errors.
Analytical Grammar includes:
- Student notes
- Plenty of exercises to practice skills
- Tests to evaluate progress
- Complete answer keys and useful teacher notes
- A Grammar Notebook which becomes a valuable reference resource
- An optional Review and Reinforcement workbook to keep skills sharp between “seasons.”
You have no items in your shopping cart.