Junior Analytical Grammar: Mechanics has been written in response to frequent requests from our customers for instruction in punctuation, capitalization, and usage designed for children younger than those who are in the third "season" of Analytical Grammar. Many punctuation rules are based on a knowledge of advanced grammar, such as is covered in the second "season" of Analytical Grammar; however, we have pulled together those punctuation, capitalization, and usage rules which students with a thorough understanding of basic grammar can comprehend.
Jr, AG: Mechanics consists of 15 weeklong units and is recommended for students who have completed either Junior Analytical Grammar or the first "season" of Analytical Grammar. As is the case with all our grammar instruction, each unit builds on the previous one in a "spiral" approach.
Jr. AG: Mechanics covers:
- Six comma rules
- Titles, Dialogue, Quotations, and Possessives
- Usage units on agreements and word choice
Jr. AG: Mechanics includes:
- Teacher "talking points" for students
- Plenty of exercises to practice skills
- Tests to evaluate progress
- Complete answer keys and useful (but brief!) teacher notes
You have no items in your shopping cart.