Analytical Grammar is an easy-to-follow, step-by-step approach that will prepare your student for high school and college-level work. The home teacher does not need to be a grammar expert but can learn right along with the student.
Analytical Grammar covers:
- All the parts of speech and parts of the sentence
- Phrases and clauses
- Classic sentence diagraming
- Rules of punctuation and capitalization
- Common usage errors.
Analytical Grammar includes:
- Student notes
- Plenty of exercises to practice skills
- Tests to evaluate progress
- Complete answer keys and useful teacher notes
- Instructions for creating a Grammar Notebook which becomes a valuable reference resource
- An optional Review and Reinforcement workbook to keep skills sharp between “seasons.”
Best taught over two to three grammar “seasons,” the Analytical Grammar program is the affordable way to ensure your student gets the language mastery he or she needs to succeed!